Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11/30/11

Last night I had a terrible cough. At about 1 I had to get up and take a throat losinge. Not much is on tv at 1 in the morning on a wednesday. I watched 2 episodes of storage wars. Took an hour for the losinge to dissolve.

I had chem, and not much there. I had lunch with some friends. I wasn't able to stay long because I had to go to get interviewed for a documentary. Full story on that at pokematic's blog.

I had to run to the bus to the engineering campus because I lost track of time when doing my chem homework. It was my last day of graphics lecture. There was a little on 3d modeling and the last quiz.

I realized I had this interview thing for tech com due tomarrow and we needed to interview someone in our feild of study and do library research. I was thinking "I'm screwed, how am I going to do this in 4 hours. How much will my grade suffer if I don't do it?" I saw that there was a website for the facts I needed and that my grandpa was an engineer for many many years. I called him up and interviewed him. Just proof that engineers are more efficient, he answered questions before I could ask him. I was able to finish it right before my concerta wore off. I guess it was a good thing that I took my concerta late today. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment