Thursday, November 10, 2011

11/10/11

Wooooh, first snow of the season. I wa going to take picture of me sicking my toung to a pole but I had to study. I'll do it tomarrow.

I had tech com, we laye with k'nex. That was fun. We made a segue. Probably misspelled it, it's the mall cop thing. It's cool. I'll put a pic on myspace or somewhere.

I had calc and it was review.

I did laundry and did math homework while I waited for it to get done.

My roomate had some friends over, and I'm friends with them too so we all hanged out. It was supposed to be a math study party. They did not study at all. We watched mansers and looked at people on facebook. Then I pulled up some pics of me and my friends from prom and graduation on myspace. Go myspace.

Wish me luck on my calc test tomarow. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment