Saturday, November 5, 2011

11/5/11

I wake up to the sun, and I was still tired. I had what I call a McMissed Breakfast. I love new terms, it means when I got up to eat, they stopped serving breakfast. I had a very unconventional breakfast of peperoni pizza, donut holes, and tea. Now that is what I call brunch.

I worked on my research paper all day, which took an even greater toll on my sanity. I got to the point of hanging by a thread. Well, when the website that I need to check my formatting with, crashed. OK thread broke and I lost it. I went insane. I started singing there she goes, replacing she with it. I was snapping my fingers dancing along with it. It broke into laughing.

I looked at myself in the mirror and started laughing for no reason. Then I started spinning around for no reason. I just liked spinning, then I wanted to stop but I couldn't. My feet stopped spinning but my eyes didn't. I spun a little in the opposite direction and my eyes stopped but I felt sick. I was spinning really fast. I then layed down on the ground and I started thinking like I was in a detective movie or something where I was laying face down like I was dead or something. I then started doing a voice over and having flashbacks.

I finished my paper. I hope I get a good grade, because if I don't, I'm likely to start running around in my underwear thinking I'm a monkey or Elvis or something.

I'm planning on watching the time change. I wonder what it'll be like on TV. Oh well. I shall see. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment