Friday, November 25, 2011

11/24/11 thanks giving

I slept in my own bed. That felt so good. I slept in silence. Oh how I missed silence. I ate a chocolate muffin, 3 strips of premade baccon, and whole milk. That was so good.

So here's what happened. We had thanks giving at my aunts house with my grandparents. On the way there my brother and I watched an American Carol. He isn't familiar with michael moore but he laughed at the joke at the far left. It was really fun to see my grandparents and aunt again. I don't get to see those grandparents a lot because my grandpa tires easily. So it was really nice to see and visit with them. I showed them my comedy routine, and they thought it was funny.

Now for the fun dinner, or should I say liner. The turkey was done early. We ate early because of that. I am not a fan of turkey, so I had B Beef. I call it B beef because our last name starts with a B and we call her Grandma B. Her beef is amazing. I loved it, and it was good home cooked food. I then dipped my grandpa's home made bread in the gravy, so amazing.

Here's something that was funny that happened. My grandma has a hearing aid, and it was giving her feed back. Well at that moment I sneesed. She told her hearing aid to "shut up." I knewshe was talking to her hearing aid, but I couldn't help myself in saying "it's not my fault I sneesed." That got a laugh.

Once I got home, I looked through the black friday circulars for black friday. For the full story, read up on my blog on it at the Pokematic's blog. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment