Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11/1/11

Had tec com, calc and graphics lab. I needed my book for graphics lab, but grabbed my tec com book accedently. They're about the same size.

Well then I worked on my research paper. I then "studied" for my chem test tomarrow. I give quotes because it was more me conferming that I know the content and everyone else asking me questions. I probably reviewed for 15 minutes and answered questions for 45 minutes. Oh well, the est way to learn is to teach.

Well after "studying," I went back to my room and checked my phone. I got a text that said "Hi guys, please if you are in big spender or frugue come after school to practice dance tomarrow. You need this." I initially read it as "if you're a big spender or fruge, come to dance class tomarrow. You need this." I initially thought "what kind of spam message is this?" I then realized it's just a wrong number. Still funny. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment