Thursday, November 3, 2011

11/3/11

I had tec com and calc. I worked more on my paper. Got my phone back, and them some more interesting things happened.

I was invited to a movie night thing by one of my friends from high school. It was good to see him again. Didn't have much time to catch up but oh well. The movie was Food Inc, basically a movie that exposes the bad things in the food industry and is very pro-organic. Quite an interest film. Unlike with some films, it wasn't all "don't eat meat, go vegan." It was "eat meat, but just eat natural." All I ave to say is it'll take a lot more to get me to change my diet.

And I also got my Popeye the sailor volume 1 1933-1938. I'm 3 episodes in and I am very impressed by it. I have always been a fan of Popeye ever since I really little, like as long as I can remember. Full review when I finish, but as of right now this is a must have, if you can take classic animation for what it is. I say this because I'm 3 episodes in and all of them are politically incorrect in some way. They're products of their time and should be taken as such. It's still really interesting and entertaining. Any fan should buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment