Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/12/11

I was awoken by a faulty fire alarm. My initial thought, particularly since I have a weird thing about being deep in sleep how things will just be part of my dream if they are in reality. I also have really loud neighbors. So my initial understanding was "my crazy neighbors and their alarm music." I then realized what it was and thought maybe I should get out of here. Then I saw that no one was doing anything and saw that the janitorial people were just ignoring it. I asked if she knew what it was, and aparently when cleaning a coworker did something to set it off and is talking to the people down stairs to see if they could fix it. One of my good neighbors asked me what was going on? I said that there was something in the system. He asked if I should do anything, I said no, it's nothing.

It woke me up at 9 in the morning, and I stayed up late the previous night, and was sleep deprived the entire week. I wasn't able to get back to sleep because it went on until 10. I tried to fall back asleep but I was up. It did come in handy because I got to breakfast right as they were transitioning between breakfast and lunch. I had a nice plate of bacon and some potato triangles. Sure the potato triangles, basically mchashbrowns in the shape of triangles, were cold, and so was the baccon, but I got to hae lemon in my tea. Normally there's no lemon availableat brakfast but because it was between time, the lemon was out. I love lemon in my tea.

Basically I watched live at gotham, seinfeld, and american dad on hulu, watched the new epsodes of shows on www.90sareallthat.com, and did auto cad assignments.

Here is your quote of the day, "AutoCAD, the leading cause of engineer suicide." I know I shouldn't make light of suicide, but I hate AutoCAD.

I also noticed that I talk to myself and act like I'm on stage doing a comedy rutine. I found some good material.

I also downladed the opera browser because I need something that is more stable than explorer but I don't want to use the same old crome or fire fox. I like opera, I use it with nintendo devices. Hopefully I can sleep more tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment