Thursday, November 17, 2011

11/17/11

It was cold today. I have a thin sleeveless hoodie that I wear with my hoodless windbreaker, so that was nice. Funny how life is like that. I also wore my camo hunting gloves for the first time today. They don't do much against wind but for no wind they're nice.

Tech com and calc. Weird thing, no homework. I had this time and I was like "what do I do now? Uhhhh, I know, OWL homework."

I did that all the way to the etiquitte dinner. Full story on pokematic's blog. It was funny and cool.

Bad news, didn't win the tallent show. Oh well, there was a comic that didn't win last comic standing, but he was the one with the comedy central spacial and the winner didn't have 1. LOLs, that will be me. Not saying I'll make it big with comedy, but I'll make it more well known than the winners. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment