Tuesday, November 22, 2011

11/22/11

Today was so amazing. I had my 10:00 class cancled today so I just had to go to my calc class today. It's at 12:00 so I didn't have to set my alarm. I woke up at 9 or so.

Now calc wouldn't be that great if it weren't for this. For the sum of 1/(n sqared), we are told that it's (pi squaired)/6. The exact value isn't the important part, but rather that the sum converges. Someone asked "where'd you get that value?" My teacher replied "I asserted it without justification." Someone asked "can we do that on tests?" That made going to class worth it.

Another cool thing was I baught the crown jewel of my video game colection. It's Conker's Bad Fur Day. I baught it at a video game store near my college. My cousin is friends with the owner, and he's a prety cool guy. Well, cool to us gamers. I can't wait to play it. I don't have my N64 with me so I have to wait until I get home.

My free trial to hulu plus runs out today. I'll keep it up until the end. Right until midnight. Woot. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment