Friday, November 4, 2011

11/4/11

Wow today was great. I woke up at 6:45 like I always do due to chem lab at 8. Well I pack up and go out to get to the dining services. I look up and I was greeted by Orion and Cassiopeia, the constellations. It was the clearest I've seen them. I though, "boy, greeted by Orion and Cassiopeia, this is gonna be a great day." My breakfast consisted of bacon hash and tea. I probably wasn't the first to do this but never heard the name before. It's chopped-up bacon and loose hash browns, like the stringy ones bought at grocery stores. Put some ketchup on it and wow, it's amazing.

Chem lab wasn't super interesting. I had to print off the lab procedure in color because there were color sections that were required for the lab. $4 for 8 pages, wow. It was an easy lab, and fun because we got to play with fire, but don't try that at home kids. Basially we took a platinum wire, dipped it in a salt solution with different metals, and burned them on a propane torch. Fun. I was able to finish the lab within an hour, and we are allotted 3 hours for lab. I had enough time to do my post lab, except for 1 part which is incredibly hard. Oh well, nothing could bring me off this great day.

I had chem lecture and calc. I did homework and completed half of my autocad stuff. I don't like autocad. But getting it done makes me happy. I don't have much homework that I need to get done so my weekend is looking nice. I also got the review for a cultural event I did yesterday written today. 3 down 3 to go.

I also went to this art thing down town. As an honors student I need to do cultural events. It was really cool. For a full story, read on Pokematic's blog. Now 4 down 2 to go. Now I look forward to a night of relaxing and watching hulu. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment