Thursday, December 1, 2011

12/1/11

I didn't get much sleep last night. Dumb cough.

I had tech com and watched oral presentations. Afterwards there was some spare time so I was able to show my spongebob clip that I didn't have time to show it during my presentation. People loved it. It's the Krusty Krab Training Video, 7:02, the customer is the precious life blood of the company.

I had calc and because I was tired, I had some trouble keeping focused at the end of the class. I tried taking a nap when I got back to my dorm, and neerly fell asleep. But then the fire alarm went off. Fire drill, (monotonous) yay. I'm standing outside with my spongebob PJ pants on. It was a little cold. Afterwards I think I fell asleep but not quite sure. When I nap with concerta, it's not like normal sleep. I'm like awair of time but not of my suroundings, all I see is black with an occasional image, and it's just different. But when I wake up, I'm compleatly refreshed. I felt a little refreshed afterwards.

I worked on chem for 2 or so hours. I then checked up on my subs. Then watched related videos. Lost track of time and next thing I know it's almost 6. Looks like I'm gonna have some weekend fun. After dinner I did some calc. Then I did the egg drop challenge with my dorm. We won. Read about it on pokematic's blog. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment