Monday, November 21, 2011

11/21/11 Dinner Reunion

I had chem, calc, and graphics lecture. I'm really looking forward to going home. I was going to post this under pokematic's blog, but I felt that there wasn't enough for me to post it there.


Hey everyone, tonight I had dinner with my fall welcome group. It was fun catching up with my friends from fall welcome. It wasn't the full group, some couldn't make it. Those of us that did make it had fun.

We all met at the dining hall near my dorm. Most of us live in this dorm, and it was also the hall we ate at dung fall welcome. It was fun for all of us to meet up again all at 1 time. I have eaten with most of them at some point or another at the dining hall. It's just that we're never all at the same place at the same time. We reconnected and it was great fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment