Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

Damn, I forgot to wish on 11/11/11 11:11:11. Oh well, probably made a wish at the time and didn't even know it.

Well I woke up early and didn't get tons of sleep. Oh well I worked through it. Chem lab was really lame and short. It was write down the geometry of molecules. I did it within 30 minutes, and it's a 3 hour lab. Oh well, gave me more time to finish the post lab and study for my calc test today.

Well I had a calc test, and I feel fairly confident. Not like I had in high school where I was the best in my class. It went fairly well.

I spent a lot of time on autocad. I hate autocad. It makes me dissy and I hate it.

Here's a fun thing I did today. I know I have ADHD, and medicate myself every weekday and occasionally on weekends so I can focus on homework. Well for fun I took some tests online to see how ADHD I am. I am quite ADHD. My 2 favorite questions were "even when sitting still, do you feel the need to move like tap your foot?" Yes I do. Don't have to worry about that in my one class, my teacher talks so fast I need to focus all my energy into taking notes. "Do you speak before you think and regret it afterwards?" My friends can attest to that. Partially why I like texts because it requires me to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment