Monday, November 28, 2011

11/28/11

Before I talk about the day, let me say that it seems like everyone got a hair cut. I bet it's because of thanks giving. Just kind of funny.

Well I had chem, calc, and graphics. Graphics we reviewed for the final. I worked really hard on my oral report. Don't tell my teacher, but I did this in 2 days. Well it's just converting my research paper to oral report. Not that hard.

I came up with a new idea for a project for you good people. I will find the deeper meaning in cartoons like spongebob and stuff. It'll be total BS, and I'm doing it because if English teachers can do it, I can do it funnier. They forced this curse of deeper meaning BS on me, so now I'll put it to good use. Don't know when I'll get to it, but I have it writen down in my note book and will hopefully start it after finals.

And here's another thing that happened. You know those depressing animal comercials that tell you to adopt an animal for pennies a day? Well one of those comercials was on when I walked in after my shower. It had Jessie's song from Toy Story 2 for it's song, and I say "ahh Toy Story 2." He corected me. I'm sure it's a common missconception, especially for someone like me who knows Pixar like the back of his hand.

Oh, and my Kids WB shirt came in. It's a child's small, but it's a memory for my youth. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment