Friday, November 25, 2011

11/25/11 black friday

I slept until maybe 11. I dreamed something about my right calf hurting. Turns out it is hurting in real life.

I got up and had a muffin and 3 strips of bacon. I used to have that every morning. It was so good to finally have it again.

I went and got my hair cut. That was good seeing as how it was getting long and a hassle. There's a barber near my college, but they just aren't my barber. I talked with him college and how good it is to be home. I still have most of the pink.

When I was walking home from the barber, I ran into one of my neighbors who was out in his yard. My home town is an old school, "white picket fence," everyone knows each other kind of neighborhood. I talked with him and it was cool catching up with him and talking about college. It's great being home.

I went to the chiropractor. Got my back cracked.

So this was fun. I hung out with one of my old high school friends. We went to see the Muppets movie. We had time to catch up on the way there and waiting for the movie to start. This was cool, I ran into some guys I know from high school working at the theater. One of them, whom I know better than the other, was working the tickets. While he was taking my money and waiting for the ticket to print, I asked him how life was and he asked me how life was. There wasn't a whole lot of time to catch up, so it wasn't a long reunion. My friend I went to see the Muppet movie with found it funny, but she thought it was cheesy. I told her, "but that's the Muppets." I might do a full review on it when I have some free time, but here's a short. It's the Muppets, need I say more. There was jokes to the original movie and the TV show that people who were familiar with them would find funny. In fact there were a bunch of older adults, like my mom's age, that went to see it because they remember the original, I assume.

My friends dad bought a signal switch for RCA signals. I was the one that told him about it so he came to me when I dropped my friend off when he couldn't figure it out. I set it up and told him how to use it. All I have to say is "it felt good to fix someone else's tech problem since my grandpa doesn't have the troubles he used to have with his TV. I wrote him a troubleshooting guide, but it made me feel needed, not just wanted. My family always wants me, but it feels good to feel needed.

Since it's still black Friday, my brother and I decided to go to game stop because we weren't able to make it at 5 am today when it opened. I wasn't sure if they'd still have it, but they still had the promotional, $20 off sonic generations. I love sonic, like the original sonics, which this has with modern graphics, and then there's the modern, like the day levels of unleashed, and the wii version of colors. I am so looking forward to Christmas. I'm glad they still had them. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment