Tuesday, November 29, 2011

11/29/11

I had my oral report today. I did a prety good job. I went 5 minutes over. I wore my pokemon tie and my loud hawiian shirt. I had note cards, but didn't really use them. I had my wireless mouse which helped with the presentation. I was able to stand infront and interact with my slides because I just clicked and spoke. I was going to record it, I had my webcam set up and everything. But I forgot to hit record. Crap. Having not recited from my notecards, I included things that I initially cut. I'll do a directors cut, eventually.

I checked if I needed to do 20 hours of service a semester or a year. Turns out I need 20 a year.

I had a calc quiz, but didn't do much studying because I needed to practice the oral report. I did fairly well I think.

I had my last graphics lab today. Next lab we're doing the final.

The only home work I did was a chem quiz. Tuesday I have no real time for work because most of my conserta is occupied by comuting and class time. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment