Sunday, November 27, 2011

11/27/11 Back to the Grind Stone

Well it's over, vacation is over. Before I get into the unpacking and whatnot, let me talk aut the fun I had on my last morning home.

My brother woke me up so I could spend some time with my god father and his family. It was nice to spend some time with them. I watched Olive the Other Reindeer with my god brother. It's a cute movie. I call him my god brother because he's the son of my god father, thus my god brother. Mom had fun by pulling out toys and books that they would have fun with. We had fun.They didn't stay long, but we had fun while we did.

I packed up, loaded up, and went on my way. Darkenedoptomist was going to see me off, but she was unable to. Oh well, said by to my brother and mom, and was on my way. My dad drove me up. I worked on my oral report the entire way up. I did almost all of it in that 3 hour car ride. I'll practice and revise it tomarrow. Today I'll put in the video and pictures. Hopefully I can get the clip I need from spongebob... I tried but can't. If I have time I'll pull up the full video and find it.

Well we pulled everything up and it took 2 trips. I had to make 2 trips. We got all my stuff in my room. I said bye to Dad and startd unpacking. I started at about 2 and finished at about 5, and my dad got home at about 6. It takes about 2 1/2 hours to drive home normally, but took us about 3 hours on the way up and dad about 4 hours to get home. Crazy weather and trafic. Well now I'm all settled in. I got my laptop all docked and food properly unpacked. Well I beter post all of this in a long, pokematic's blog post. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment