Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12/6/11

I didn't get much sleep last night. My stupid loud neighbors. Well that lack of sleep caused me to forget something, at least one thing everytime I left somewhere. Almost left without my backpack in my room. Forgot my concerta. Forgot what time it was. Forgot an empty coke bottle in my calc class. Forgot my keys in my door. When it was time for graphics, I made sure to tell myself to bring a lot of unessesary stuff so when I forget something it won't be that bad. When I was at the bus, I wondered if I locked my door. I forgot if I did lock and made me paranoid. Well in graphics I needed my calculator, so when I forgot it, I was relieved. I knew then that I locked the door. When I came back it was locked. Oh well.

So yes, didn't have conserta. Because it was senior design presentation day, we didn't have tec com because our room was being used. That replaced class, and counts as our...our...crap can't remember the name. Add that to the list of forgoten. It's like a thing where we do something that relates to engineering. We need to do those things outside of class. Then had calc, and a quiz there. I think I did good.

For graphics we had our final. Graphics is over. I'm prety sure I did really good. I took a short acting for that class. Needed to focus for that. I could have done something productive in my free time, or did laundry. Need to do that. Last pair of pants. I'll do it tomarrow. It's on my white board, and I have just one class tomarrow so I have time for that.

And really cool thing I found. www.cartoonnetworkasia.com for all your oldschool cartoon network needs. They have what ever happened to robot joans, johnny bravo, time squad, dexter's lab, camp lazlo, power puff girls, fosters, cow and chicken, curage the cowardly dog, grim adventures, and probably much more. If we give them tons of views maybe cartoon network america will have these classics soon. Watch it now, and it works here in america. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment