Thursday, December 29, 2011

12/28-29/11

Sorry about the missed day. Not much happened. I exchanged gifts with zeldamaster93. I gave him a gamestop gift card and he gave me a best buy gift card. My brother and I went to best buy where I got Sonic Rush and he got Fallout: New Vegas. He checked this time, it was fallout new vegas and not fable 3. And because we used my best buy rewards zone membership when buying the bad copy, we were able to return it for full refund. Thank-you best buy rewards. That night we went to applebies where they had giftcards sitting on the table to buy for people. Naturally I started playing with them, and soon made a mess. Some fell on the table and others on the floor. I cleaned up the table first but when I went to get the floor, I knocked them over again. I also made great progress on penny collecting. Got 7 full rolls now and a bunch that are really close.

Now for today. Finished sorting the last of the stockpile of pennies I got from the bank, no new rolls. I asked a bunch of friends if they wanted to hang out today, but all were busy. I thought I was going to be bored until Max said he was free and wanted to hang out. We were going to go to the mall, but by the time he got to my house to pick me up it was getting late and I had a comitment at 5 tonight. We then decided to go to Barns and Noble and Gamestop. Before going into B&N,  I saw Charlie Langton, or as I call him, the angry Fox 2 News guy. We didn't buy anything but had some fun looking around. And good news for me. I saw 3 friends I haven't seen in a while at B&N. We aren't really close so it was just a little catch up. It was great seeing them again. At Gamestop they had the Sony PS3 special 3d display. That for PS3 only 3d tv that's $500. The 3D sucks, at least by the demo they had, but the ability to have full screen multiplayer on 1 display that is separated by the active 3D glasses, is really cool. Instead of splitscreen or lan with multiple tvs and consols, you can have a full screen single image multiplayer by chosing to view either first or second player. Check it out if you can. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment