Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12/7/11

I had a chem test today. I forgot my calculator and this test was rather calculation heavy. I solved the problems using logic and doing some work by hand. I don't know how I did. Don't know. If I did bad, I know why. If I did good, I'm a genious.

Because I had the final yesterday, I didn't have graphics. I did laundry and wrote the writeups for the senior design projects I saw. I took a 45 minute nap. I was on my concerta so it was a little weird. When I sleep with concerta, I maintain a level of conciousness. I know whats going on outside in the real world but them dream somewhat. I also have full controle of the dream. I rewound a section and changed it.

Had my students for life meeting and the improv club needed a larger room. I know one of the guys and he was the one who asked if we could switch rooms. We had no issue and we moved. When we were done we moved the table back into the room. They were doing a scene. I guess we ruined the shot. They worked around us.

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/school-yanks-carols-featuring-santa-god-christians.html I read this and thought "how about, kyles mom is a stupid bitch in d minor?" Instead of excluding everyone, include everyone. Instead of no one winning, everyone wins. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment