Monday, December 26, 2011

12/26/11

I was going to make this a pokematic's blog but there's not enough for that. Today I went to some family friends and we exchanged gifts. It was really fun since I haven't seen them in a while. I haven't seen their dog in a really long time so that was really fun. Their dog is 10 years old and is still super hyper active. She opens her own preasents. We got her a thing of rawhide dog treats. She kept wanting to open preasents tough. I got a rubix flash, a rubix cube, and a book called Goodnight iPad. That is the funniest book I have read in a long time. Good fun seeing them.

We also had our christmas party with mom's college friends, the ones we weren't cleaning up for. The majority of the time we played Risk. Risk is a fun game. I was second to winning. Afterwards we played catchphrase, but it fell into chaos of "I'm desctibing guess." No organization, just fun. There were some great moments, like me trying to describe wall-to-wall and pointing to the walls, and describing cook out by not being a grill in, and the word was "rape" and the person with the word said "do this to a woman" and jokingly I said "rape." Kind of awkward but racing against the clock so no one really picked up on it. Loads of fun. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment