Friday, December 16, 2011

12/16/11

Before I get into the fun of coming home on the train, let me talk about my wake-up call. I had to work out a scholarship thing and the person I needed to talk to wasn't in until today. I gave a phone number and was expecting a call, but wasn't expecting it at 9 in the morning when I was still very much asleep. My phone woke up both my roomate and I. I apologized to him and he didn't care much. I steped into the hall as to not disturb him. Long story short, I just wasn't awarded the scholarship yet.

Today was come home day. I am now home. But it wasn't all easy. Yesterday I packed everything up. Had to get my alergy viles and needed to keep them cool somehow. Having no cooler, I went to the den party store to get one of those disposable coolers. They didn't have any so I got one of there stirofome den pop cups full of ice. It worked out fine. Was a bit cumbersome getting all my stuff to the bus, on the bus, on the train, and then into my brother's car. 4 hour train ride and the train was 30 minutes late. Well now I'm home. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment