Monday, December 5, 2011

12/5/11

Calc and chem, not much special. I studied my butt off for my calc quz tomarrow. Here's an fml moment. I remembered my proffessor for graphics saying something about no class, but I couldn't remember if he said it was today. I asked one guy in my class, and he didn't know if there was either. It's a 20 minute comute TO the engineering campus. I went there, and there was less than half the class there and no proffessor. We then came back on the bus, another 20 minutes. Then 10 minutes waiting so see if there is class. Waisted about an hour. Crap. Had my film makers group meeting. Also discovered this amazing comic. He's brad stine, hilarious, and conservative. Found him on fox news. If you're conservative, check him out. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment