Friday, December 9, 2011

12/9/11

Last day of lecture!!!!!!!!!!! Also no real lab today. We just showed up and turned in thelast lab report. Didn't learn much for cacl, it was just cool cacl stuff. Chem was nothing but review. At 2 there was a chem review secion. I went and reviewed. I forgot my shot, damn. Gotta do that tomarrow. I learned about this new ios app. It's my xbox, basically xbox without gaming on ios devices. I shed a tear for microsoft today at the horible news. Now what am I supposed to use as an example for what my aunt's icrap can't do? Guess I'll have to rely on flash.

It's finals week. As such I am cutting myself off from the world with exception to what is necessary. No one calls unless serious. I'll read texts but will likely not respond. I will only check my school email as that is important. I told all my friends about it. And this means I won't make blogs until it's all over. If something interesting happens I'll write it down. Wish me luck. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment