Friday, December 23, 2011

12/23/11

Wow was today interesting. Let me open with my dream. I dreamp me doing many impossible things, mainly remembering the flying and breathing underwater. If I could pick just 1 superpower, it would be flying, just like superman. I remember reading that 99% of people or some other super majority of the population would pick invisibility or stoping time, for "obvious reasons" *wink wink*. I think I read it in a comic book. Well not me, I'd want to fly. Back to the dream. I remember I started flying and asking how am I doing this? I asked people but they didn't have an answer that made sence. Someone tryed wiht physics but that didn't make sense. Someone tried supernatural, like ghosts, but again no sense. It wasn't until my brother told me I was dreaming, while in my dream. The same thing happened the other times. I think I also dreamed that I ate pennies and now I crave pennies. Don't worry, won't eat them because it's illegal and dangerous. I want to be on TV but not my likelyness on 1000 ways to die.

Now for the day. Really fun thing we did today was aluminum casting with the forge. My entire family saves pop tabs, and other parts of the can that don't harm in the returning of them to the store. Well we did that for about a year and have a nice stock pile of scrap aluminum. We melted a fair amount down. So we have this crucible full of nice molten aluminum, with the impurities floating up to the top and scraping them out with a tong thing. So now what? Well there's this exacto knife that we use to cut up cans and not all cans have 10 cent deposits on them, like country time lemonade. I used the exacto to cut the can in half and we poured the aluminum into the bottom half. Melt down the top naturally. It was fun. Now I have 2 really cool aluminum blobs.

I worked on my penny collection. I'm now up to 5 whole years.

Went to family video to return some rentals. Family video is a great store. They had a sign that said that; "while hollywood video and others have liquidated their inventory and blockbuster has declared bankrupsy, we're still alive and well. Everyone loves us and we have the best service with cheap rentals and a great selection. There's also a lot of studios that require a 28 day period between initial release date and when it's available for in the mail and keosk services, meaning that we an have them before them." Good for you guys.

And just because I feel like mentioning it, the american dad christmas special for this year, when all the promo's for it were on adult swim, they said, "Steve and Haily's adopted child-" hold it, steve and haily brother and sister? Come on guys, it's jeff and haily. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment