Saturday, December 3, 2011

12/3/11

Slept till about 11:30. Had me some breakfast cheeseburger and fries. I watched Cooky Jar TV on CBS in the dinning hall. This show called horseland was on, and it reminded me of one of their other shows, sabrina the teenage witch, visually. The episode was about an anorexic horse. It was ok. One of my friends came down at the same time and we had some light converation.

I didn't do much today. Skyped my parents. Watched some TV and Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo on crackle. I had a rib sandwich thing, very similar to the McRib, for dinner at my dinning hall. I also ran into one of my good friends from highschool that's also here at my college at the dinning hall. We had some catching up to do. We talked about how stupid the ACT is and some other things. I need to do some quizes and homework for chem and calc homework. Was going to do some today but it got away from me. Woops. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment