Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12/20/11

I didn't do much. Played a bunch of runescape. Love me some runescape. I'm jakemydog35 if you wnat to play with me sometime.

Here's a funny thing that happened. I have a tendancy to have crazy follow me. My brother wasn't feeling well so he was taking a nap. All our smoke detectors are hardwired together so if 1 goes off they all go off. I'm making toast, but then get asked to help with something. I didn't put it to super dark, just a little past medium the way I like it. Smoke starts billowing out of the toaster. We act quickly, closing the door to the bacement and dinning room and open the outside door and turn on the fume fan. Luckily the smoke alarm didn't go off. I then asked Mom "isn't it great that I'm home?" Later

No comments:

Post a Comment