Friday, December 30, 2011

12/30/11

I had to get my alergy shot because of new vials. I then went to my grandparents. We went to see the adventures of Tintin where you can read the review here. We went to golden coral for dinner. It was really crouded. We get there and there's like 20 parties ahead of us. Once in I had lots of steak. I had some fries and pizza but as alwayse realized that's cheep food, I want steak. I had about 3 steaks. I love going there. When we got home we watched All in the Family and Popeye. All in the Family reminds me of American Dad in the sence that you have the "smart liberal, bigot conservative, and follow her husband wife." It's quite funny. Afterwards we watched Popeye from way way back in the day. The set is 1933-1938, so the ones we watched were probably 1935 or so. Now I'm watching 90s are all that. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment