Friday, December 2, 2011

12/2/11 today was not my day

I almost forgot my concerta today. I'm glad I noticed it befor I got to the stairs. Well then when walking to chem lab, some cat followed me and was begging for food I think. It followed me all the way to the chem building, and then it followed someone else. It was my last lab today, and that would be good, ecept that this lab took forever. We had to partially free cycohexane and watch it warm. It took forever for it to freeze. Then we had to time how long it took for it to melt. Now that the cycohexane is done melting, we had to add something to lower the freezing point. That made it take even longer for the partial freezing. Well then we had to do it again so we could get an average for the freezing point. We have a 3 hour lab time, and it took 2.75 hours for me to compleat this lab. I have chem lecure right after friday lab. So ran right to chem. Chem then took longer than normal and was a little late to calc. Well 5 minutes into calc, I got a nose blead. Had to run to bathroom. Luckily I was able to get all the info off the board once I got back, and it was a simple section.

This was kind of funny. I'm at lunch and this guy asked me "what happened in calc?" I thought he was refering to my running quickly out of the room and possibly causeing some sort of sceen. Turns out he missed class and was asking about material. That was kind of awkward but no harm done.

On the brighter side, I went to this presentation on irregular decimals from fractions.I don't want to get into the math, mainly because I don't want to confuse you with really high level math, I'm sick of it from the write up, and I don't remember the exact math for it. I'll screw it up somehow. Basically it boils down that all fractions repeat eventually, no matter how crazy. Oh well. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment