Thursday, December 15, 2011

12/15/11

No class. Had to go to the bathroom, but then went back to sleep, because I could. I had some things I had to do, mainly talk to financial aid about a scholarship and buy my books. Got the books no problem. Had some trouble with the scholarship. For startes I don't know the name of the scholarship, that made it a little hard. I went to the financial aid people and they had no reccord. Well then I talked to the engineering people and they didn't have any idea. I had to wait because my mom was the only one with info on where to find it and she was busy working so I had to wait on that. Now I need to wait for tomarrow.

I also have a ton of dinning dollars left and they expire tomarrow. I stockpiled for the train ride home, still pleny of dollars left. Gonna buy tomarrow but still probably won't use up my non-rollover bucks. Oh well. Getting all packed up. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment