Sunday, December 18, 2011

12/18/11

Before the fun of the day, own bed. So nice.

Today was quiet busy and fun. First I went to a play thing for my old neighbor. She was in a telling of the Christmas story with church. It was fun to see them again.

Afterwards my brother and I went to this flee market. I've been to better. While I do like VHS tapes, there were just to many of them. In order for me to find VHS gems I need fewer to sift through. There was some cool stands with toys and such. Cool but I'm a gamer, or at least a game collector. I did manage to find sonic the hedgehog for genesis, star fox 64 for n64, E.T. for the Atari, couldn't help but get the worst game ever made, and a cool trigger joystick nes controller. All games work but not sure about controller since my grandparents have the nes. If it doesn't work it looks cool. I also got this 50 cent fantastic 4 comic. And that's 50 cent as in I payed 50 cents for it, not the rapper 50 cent.

Afterwards we went to a Barns and Noble. I had to play with the nook tab. It's really fun and costs half or less of that of an itampon. I looked around and it's quite nice. There manga section was smaller than Boarders but that could have just been the store. But here's the kicker, they had Pokemon Manga. All I care about, Pokemanga. I loves me my Pokemanga.

I watched An American Carol with my dad. Both of us are rather conservative and don't like Michael Moore. We were both cracking up laughing at Michael learning about all the bad things he's done and how his twisted view is bad. If you are conservative or libertarian or anyone that isn't liberal, you'll love an American carol.

I chocolate dipped with my mom and brother. Every year we dip pretzels and cookies in chocolate and give them to people as holiday treats. This year there was some...issues. Mom tried this new thing for chocolate where it's warmed up in the microwave. The chocolate doesn't taste the same so we went back to double boiler. Mom used a different pot that's shallower so it got water in it easier. The chocolate started to clump up and mom was ready to throw it out. My brother and I said save if, we did, put it on parchment paper to cool, and we created "Christmas Crap" because the lumps make it look like, well you can guess the rest. Gonna give some to my friends as a joke. It tastes the same as chocolate just a different consistency. Gonna have some real fun with my Jewish friend with that. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment