Monday, January 9, 2012

1/9/12

First day back. Befor I talk about my super stressful day, let me tell you about my super stressful dream. I've resently started to know I was dreaming while asleep and have been able to control the outcome. Well last night I had a dream that was shal we say, inceptiony. I have been sleeping in these past 3 weeks because it was break. My first class today was at 8:30 with the bus leaving for the engineering campus at 8. As a 4.0 honor student, I was afraid I'd sleep in and miss the class subconciously. Just wait all this backstory leads to something.

I kept having the nightmare that I was late for the class. First it was 12 noon, then 9, then 8:30 and all other I'm lates. Well while asleep I would realize was all a dream but wouldn't acually wake up. I "woke up" in my dream only to realize that "it's real I'm late!" I would then come to the conclusion that "it's a dream just wake up," but didn't really wake up, just reset the nightmare with a different situation by "waking up while asleep, realize that I'm 'really late,' realize I'm dreaming after some crazy situation" and repeat. It helps that I dream in 3rd person because when my alarm whent off this morning at 7:00 AM and I saw a first person perspective, I knew it was real. There was this one situation that I remember quite vividly. I was back home, realized I was late, and got into a mini-van with some friends whom I know from highschool who are also at college with me. I asked if they could drop me off at the engineering campus but they said they were going to Washington. I was probably about to realize it was a dream and "wake up" anywayse, but then my alarm actually went off and I really woke up.

Ok, so I wake up and get ready for my long, emphasis on LONG, day of classes. I get on the first bus to the engineering campus at 8 am. My dirst calss was my computer spreadsheet class. It started a 8:30 and went untill 9:20. We're going to be doing a lot with spreadsheets. A kind of funny thing was that we need this book but the order wasn't put into the bookstore system so currently we have no book for it. I ordered it today of amazon. Right after that I have my entrepreneur class. It seems right up my ally. We had our first asingment and it's basically optomizing time and I do that on a daily basis for my life. It was increadibly easy. I figured out how to do it within 1 minute of it being asigned. Yay.

Well now I have about 4 hours to use. I did all the homework I was asigned and returned my alergy vials to the health center. I then had my new math class that runs 100 minutes as oposed to the normal 50 mintes. Then 50 minutes afterwards I have physics. My day started at 7:00 am and ended at 7:00 pm. I got the full 12 hours of my concerta. I had my film makers club meeting today and that was good. Quite tired. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment