Tuesday, January 31, 2012

1/31/12

Today was kind of ruff. I had my spreadsheets lab, nothing special. Afterwards I had to use a lab computer to run crystal ball for excel for a class of mine. After some hours at engineering campus, I had phys at main campus. New section, so obviously we had a reading quiz, even though I didn't know so I just went off of my knowledge from highschool. After that I went to get my shot. Here's some cazy things that happened. I brought up my vials from home and they never took them out of the box nor did they take out my info sheet. They said that I was 2 weeks late, and I said, "no that can't be right." I was told to check my spot in the refrigerator, and they weren't there. After some looking, found the vials and the paperwork still in the box I brought them up in. I was on schedule, as my calender said. I read the wall street journal at the library, because some weird things are happening in delivery and I'm getting mine at weird times. Now for the worst of all. I as doing phys homework, and I have some crazy stories with this. One problem I've worked on all week I couldn't get an answer. I have been told that "if it wasn't explained in class it's in the book." I read that section over and over and the formula wasn't in the book, nor was it explained in class. I heard that if you google it you can get the answer. I wanted the formula and it gave me the formla. I was right, the formula wasn't in the book nor was it in class. What the hell? Now there's this question and I couldn't get that either. I got the formulas but it says that I'm wrong. I looked it up and found maybe I missed this, again wrong. I tried 4 different methods and still wrong. I was ready to do some real dammage when it seemed like maybe I just didn't have the right units. But wrong. Then maybe I just needed to inverse it because I had to solve for period (sec/rev) but it was in rev/sec, but alas still wrong. Then there's question where there was like velocity and it not being velocity, or something like that. Now for one last craziness. At 9:15 pm, I realize that I needed to print this thing off, and because I'm cheap, like the exercise by necessity, and because I just like being weird, I run down to the computer lab in my spongebob PJs and safety vest. It looked interesting. I'm quite glad today is over. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment