Sunday, January 8, 2012

1/8/12

I'm back to school now. I did some last minute pack up and got into the van. Mom went to get me McDonalds to take on the train but I departed before she got the food. I waved bye to Dad who was there. Good 4 hour train ride. I found out that my oldies station back ho goes very far across the state. It was past half way across when the signal cut out. I read Pokemon Black and White manga volumes 1 and 2 on the way there. I watched the last of disk 2 for my darkwing duck dvd colection. Then packed up and got off.

Now it's never just a trip with me but an adventure. It's sunday, and turns out there's no city buses on sunday. So what did I have to do? Get a cab. I've never taken a cab befor. $9 to get back to campus. Not bad, but I could only find 5 singles and 4 20s. I leave the 5 singles with the cab driver and go around asking if anyone had chance for a 20. I eventually found a 5 in my back pocket so then I payed the man. I lugged all my stuff up the 4 flights of stairs, taking breaks every half floor. I unpack but first had linner. I got the last book I needed and now am done.

Running a full computer scan and back up. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment