Thursday, January 5, 2012

1/4/12-1/5/12

Sorry again for no post yesterday. I'll do it today. Yesterday I went to my old high school and said hi to old teachers and friends that are still there. Yeah I'm friends with underclassmen. It's perfectly normal. After that I went to my grandparents to take down their artificial tree and put it back in the bacement. We watched All in the Family after that. That is a funny series. After that we went to visit my uncle's grave. It doesn't get any easier. I miss him. After the trip to visit, we went out to Logans. We were a little pressed for time because I had to pick up my brother.

Today I took my brother to school, but he wanted to stop at the local bagal store first so I droped him off there and took the car. I got home and was supposed to unload the dishwasher and look up classes in my area at college but got side tracked and forgot. I made cheese sticks and they kind of exploaded. I normally don't do pics here, but it belongs.
I put the cheese back in as best I could. They still tasted fine, as best frozen cheese sticks can taste.

I went to my mom's school today. Full story on pokematic's blog. Some crazy things happened. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment