Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1/18/12

Wednesdays are hard. I had spreadsheets and entre. at the engineering campus. This is what I took away from entre today, "averages are pointless" and "what I am teaching you might not be right." This is going to be an interesting class. I had physics and matrix today as well. Not interesting. Now for some funny. In phys my group did a speed equation. It was basically this.

|2d/(t1+t2)|

We had absolute values on the equation and they weren't needed. Just to joke with my proffessor, one guy in my group said in a good russian accent "we don't want numbers to escape so we fence them in." That was quite funny.

Another thing was when I had the wrong time and showed up at the end of the first students for life meeting of the semester. That wouldn't be all that funny if I didn't do the same sort of thing for the first meeting of last semester. I wonder if I'll do the same thing for the first meeting of every semester. Oh well. Lat.

No comments:

Post a Comment