Monday, January 23, 2012

1/23/12

Mondays are hard days, especially without my ID. My breakfast consisted of a power bar and crackers. I wouldn't make any deal of it exept that I need to have food so that I don't get sick on my ADHD medication. Well 8 am on the bus, 8:30 first class. At engineering I had spreadsheets and entre. I got my new ID after I got back form the engineering campus. I like the busy bierd picture better than the sweaty picture. I did my homework and then had matrix. Once matrix was over I had phys and had a quiz in it. I'm glad that it was just the quiz because that meant I could leave when done. Since it's at 6:30 and I don't have any time to go to a dinning hall between 4 and then, so dinner is late on monday. I had my film makers club meeting tonight. We talked mainly about the premier of the movie produced over the summer by our founders. I'm going to be doing gie aways at the premier at the school theatre as part of miller movie. It'll be $1 with ID and $2 without. The movie is called "The Day Job." Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment