Sunday, January 22, 2012

1/22/12

Went to church. Ate lunch there because I lost my ID. Gonna get a new one tomarrow if my current MIA one doesn't show up. I cleaned up the salt mine that accumulated in my vestibule. I give it 2 weeks. I tried to do some math but I gave up on it. Hule decided that they want to give me another free trial of Hulu Plus, bringing my grand total to 3. It's 2 weeks. I'll be watching The Cosby Show that's been in my cue since m last free trial. I also will enjoy the few movies that it has that will stream comercial free. I'll never subscribe becuase I don't have something to stream it that isn't my computer nor do I really care for much of the plus only content. But if they'll give it to me for free for a couple of weeks, I will hapily oblige. Besides, my brother will be enjoying it on the xbox at home. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment