Friday, January 6, 2012

1/6/12

Lets see, I had my concerta today for the first time in weeks. I'm on break so why focus? I did some packing save for my clothes and computer. I tried to find a Sanchin-ryu class with a buthat would take me there at school. I did find one where the bus could drop me off but I would have to walk more than a mile to the neerest stop and it'd be late. I listened to my vinyl today. Spun some records, going old school. I packed up my penny collection and put it in storage until I come home again. We made a video that crunched the numbers for the 99%ers. Basically saying "while you pay the same percent of your income in taxes, it's really way more than you lead us on to believe."


But the real fun came when I went to my friends eagle court of honor. It was at a local pizza place, with really good pizza. I leadthe Eagle Charge, which is a reminder of what it means to be an eagle. But the really fun part was, since I'm friends with him from highschool and we had this great group of friends that I didn't see over break, I got to see them. That was really fun. We may see the muppet movie together tomarro. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment