Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1/25/12

Lets see here, I had spreadsheets, entre, phys, and matrix. I read the wall street journal on the bus. At dinner I ran into an old friend form high school and had dinner with him and his friend. It's alwayse fun having some tme to catch up with olf friends from high school that are here at college with me. Infact one guy is in my physics group and we're both engineers. College couldn't be a fresh start for me if I wanted. Luckily I didn't. My brother sent me a link to a "macs are better than pcs" video. I made a responce to every false claim in the video. To see it all, click here. I'm very PC and speak out against all false clame every chance I get. He knew I'd do that. He knew I'd start "flaming." I took it and played the fool. Tomarrow is the premier for "The Day Job." I'm going to be doing freebies before the show. I'll try to get footage of me doing it. And hopefully someone will take footage and will send it to me. Get a first person perspective and an audience perspective. Expect a personal blog and a review of the show. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment