Friday, January 20, 2012

1/20/11

I had some real ups and downs today. I had entra and phys like every firday. For entre I need to subscribe to the wall street journal. Conserative media in the class room, I know, cazy. Just glad that we're getting both sides of the indoctrination so they cancle out. Any who, I haven't been getting my paper from them. Turns out that they had my information wrong. Instead of 402 they had 401 and instead of -czyk they had -goyk, with the number beeing my dorm room number and the letters being the end to my last name. They also didn't have my phone number or email adress and I'm fairly sure I included that. Oh well, they credited my account. To catch up on what I missed I went to the library and read there, lucky for me they have past issues. I did find a typo in one of the issues, with full call info to be posted on pokematic pictures. It said and I quote in the spirit  the context, "none of the candidates is." Come on, subject verb agreement. In phys my professor wore a shirt that said "it ees not possible, shut up an listen." Ahh college. I did home work. And tomarrow I hope to do some work on the salt deposit I call "the floor." Ahhh winter. Later

No comments:

Post a Comment