Tuesday, May 1, 2012

5/1/12

Today was job day. I went up and down my main street asking if all the local businesses were hiring. There were a bunch that weren't. I did get a fair amount of apps, so hopefully one will work out. After Family Video rejected me, I really don't care who takes me. I had my doctor's appointment, and since the office is close to a semi-local mall, I decided to look around there for fun and maybe a job app. The mall got boring since the last time I was there. I remember there being more fun stores there, like 3 video game stores and a couple toy stores; now all there is is the lego store and one small EB games. That was a little dissapointing. I got an app for the lego store and looked around the very limited selection of EB. Oh well. Went to scouts tonight and had some fun with some old friends. Tomarrow will be full of applications. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment