Saturday, May 19, 2012

5/19/12

Today was a bit busy. Let me start with before I woke up. I had to be somewhere before 10 am. I had a dream I woke up and that it was 10:23. It was all cartoony and then I "woke-up" into another dream world, this time in black and white. I was still late, but to avoid further inception, I fell on the ground and started pounding the ground saying "wake up for real." I slowly really woke up to see that it was 6:30, but only after much fighting. Then when I fell asleep again, cartoon and black and white me met before black and white me cralled through his portal back to black and white world.

Now for today. I did a pancake breakfast with the local VFW, it was cool to see them again. Then afterwards I went to the movies with my grandpa. We went to see "Pirates Band of Missfits." Funny movie. I will make a review when I get to it. My HDMI cable came in today for my laptop. Tomarrow I'm gonna see my relatives on my dad's side tomarrow. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment