Sunday, May 13, 2012

5/13/12

Happy Mothers day. Don't have a story like last year. I did go out to dinner with my grandparents and their friends, but the only problem was that my grandma's mixed drink didn't have the right alchohol in it so she sent it back a couple of times. We did take a half an hour to leave the restaurant, but mainly because they walk slow and wanted pictures. I realized that my brother and I had 10 minutes to get to church this morning. I saw that Family Guy did an episode on the Tea Party. I will do a critique of it once it's on hulu and I can pause and take notes, even though every 2 seconds there's a cut away that has no part of the story and I could have taken notes then. From what I did catch Seth got it wrong, like a liberal would. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment