Friday, May 4, 2012

5/4/12

Today was my brother's eagle court of honor. Today I had to do everything I could to help out and stuff. At his eagle court, I set up my web cam to video it, along with a quality camera that I will need to burn to a dvd this weekend. I gave a great speach and took pictures. Good day, except for when I neerly fell down the stairs. I was walking up, I was at the top, and then I triped, or slipped, I don't know, maybe both. It would have been really bad if I fell down the stairs and then had to go to the hospital. It would have been a major inconvienence on my family. I'm so selfless. But what I did was grab the door frame on the right with my left hand. My right hand was full so my left hand instinktively went out, and to the right door frame as with right hand instinct. That I think helped me fall sidewayse and not backwards so that kept me from tumbling back, along with my death grip on the door frame. I broke 2 nails and chipped my thumb nail, and possibly brused my pinky. Oh well, better than the other option. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment