Tuesday, May 15, 2012

5/14/12

I worked on my online class and listed my star trek phaser. The phaser seems like it'll sell since it already has 5 views and is listed for a lower price than the other phasers. I also went to Jazz Band and the band director wasn't able to be there and had one of the students direct. He needed an adult in the room, and I was that adult. It was fun playing with them again. I then had a major head ache, like when I used to back in high school. Weird. Anyways, I'm not sure if it really happens or if my brain starts playing tricks on me when I have head aches, but everytime I get one, I seem to get mental telekinesis poweres. I'm not sure if I did it or if I just had a really stupid bug, but there was this larger bug flying about the celing, I concentrated on it rather hard, and then it fell out of the air and landed on it's back unable to right its self. I then got it with a tissue and flushed it. It actually caught me by supprise. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment