Monday, April 30, 2012

4/30/12

The job hunt starts. I was rejected by family video, sad face. Now I don't really care where I get a summer job. My local Ace hardware said they aren't hiring at the moment. The local toy store/play structure store said they haven't gotten to the point of deciding if they need to hire or not, but I have someone who works there that'll vouch for me. And my local grocery store just haven't gotten to me yet. I decided to try my semi-local Chuck-E-Cheese and a local driving range/mini-golf range. I loved CEC since I was little and would love to be that guy that fixes the machines and replaces the tickets. I also got my first job at a golf course so I figue that there's a little luck in golf for me. Tomarrow more job hunting.

I also dropped off my alergy vials and they had some new nurses that didn't know me, so there was some misscomunication. First they didn't know that I was dropping off and thought I was transfering or something. Then I needed to ask if I was alergic to hamster because we got one and I'm alergic to many other fury creatures. First they thought I needed to be tested but then I explained that I was on record and just needed to see the results. PS: not alergic.

Also took a test video using a borrowed video camera. This is what turned out. It recorded in some weird video format and was unable to edit it. I tried using my video converter and it worked, but dropped the audio. Oh well.

My videogame console collection - The best home videos are here
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment