Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ron Paul won't come to our help

this is the random blog, so enjoy. I had a dream last night that somehow some little kid and I got stranded on the moon, but I assume it was the future because our spacecraft was more like an RV and we ran into other people who were stranded, 73 to be exact. I think we were the only people with a radio or something. Well the kid got on the radio and was yelling into it in one of the most anoying high pitched voice "Ron Paul!" I think every 5 or so times he'd yell "Ron Paul help!" Eventually I think I gave him a nice smack and yelled "Look Ron Paul isn't going to help, and if he would you're saying it wrong." This is how you do it "Ron Paul we need your help. We are stranded here on the moon with 73 other people. Help." Nothing. "Help anyone who worked on Apolo 13." Then I got some Austrailian hick guy or something who said "Hey I got a friend who lives in Apaul and one who lives in O-13." "What? Anyways do you know how to get us off this rock?" "Nope" "Goodbye. SOS." Then I woke up. Be back later today with my daily blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment