Tuesday, May 22, 2012

5/22/12

Day 1 dog sitting. First job this summer. Unfortunately today wasn't good for steady jobs. There was this meijer job fair thing, but halfway through the interview the interviewer found out that summer kids aren't being taken. Damn, and it was going so well. The interviewer really liked me. Oh well, that was depressing. Since I was at meijer I decided to look around. Then when I was on the way home, I got a phone call from a local Ace Hardware. I was thinking "this is it, getting a job." Then the real bomb shell, "sorry we aren't hiring temps." After I said thank-you and hung up, I yelled Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!! and then some choice words. Oh well. I will then just invest a lot of time into my ebay business. I just want a steady job. Oh well. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment