Sunday, August 31, 2014

Lets see if the title works because blogger is being stupid at the moment. Today was pretty good. I went to church and I saw one of my good friends there. We talked some after mass and got caught up some. I will likely see him in other classes and at the engineering campus. I worked on my big vacation blog and I have everything except for the pictures. I'm gonna ask my dad for the pictures tomorrow. I saw my aunt since she was visiting her son. She brought me the shampoo (click here for a backstory), my books, and some other small things. I then went out to dinner with her and my cousin. I worked on getting caught up on toonami. My internet is being weird so I will work on finishing that tomorrow. I'm now at that point in the simpsons marathon where I've been following it regularly at premier time. It's kind of weird. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment